Evaluating the satisfaction of your Procurement internal customers, a practice that may be agile!
Alma and Altaïs Conseil henceforth offer eCRM, a web-based solution to help drive satisfaction of Procurement’s internal customers.
This solution is for any Procurement team, whatever their size or their organization, wishing to drive as simply, quickly and completely as possible satisfaction’s level of their internal customers.
Advantages & Benefits
- The functional richness of eCRM is the natural result of a strong field experience lived by many Procurement managers
- The structured and collaborative process allows the right level of involvement of all stakeholders: Procurement team members and Procurement internal customers
- The simplicity and speed of use generate time savings for all stakeholders, when measuring the level of satisfaction or when developing the improvement plan
- The historical database and reporting capabilities enable the Procurement team to easily follow the progress of the satisfaction survey as well as the level of satisfaction of its internal customers along the time
- The administration of the solution is really easy
- Periodic evaluation of the Procurement organization
- the Procurement manager creates and launches the evaluation in only a few minutes, follows it up at their rythm and adjusts it in real time if necessary
- the internal customers score their level of satisfaction in a few clicks, according to a set of criteria pre-defined at company level and they make their comments
- the Procurement members make the team’s self-assessment on the same criteria and according to a 360° approach
- the Procurement members develop the team’s action plan they intend to implement to help improve the satisfaction of their internal customers
- any authorized employee (sourcing professional, Procurement manager, CPO, internal customer, …) can easily and instantly generate any report on the assessments performed during a given period, for a list of Procurement teams, etc…
- the general administrator of the solution manages all basic parameters in a very natural way and does not need to be an IT specialist
- the administrator of the Procurement team guarantees the list of the team members as well as the internal customers who are part of the evaluation approach and of the classification of those customers in sub-groups which depend on the company organization (for eg: directors, engineers & managers, operators, …); if there are several Procurement teams then there are several administrators
- interface in French & English
- questionnaires, criteria & workflow messages are multi-lingual (i.e. you can choose a 3rd language)
- Technical aspects & pre-requisites
- web-based application accessible via any browser
- « Single Sign On » can be implemented if the company LDAP directory is open to the solution
- company users’ file to be integrated to the solution and associated protocol of updates to be implemented
- available in SaaS mode (Software as a Service)
To know more, please upload the eCRM product flyer.
Easy and quick: the best is certainly that you ask for an online demonstration that will provide you with a concrete overview of eCRM!